ArKaos is a leading provider of real-time video technology for the entertainment, music and light industries. ArKaos’ team of developers is pushing the limits and performance of real-time graphic processing to deliver video products for clubs, concerts, theaters, studios, video artists and more. ArKaos is currently growing both its range of products and its international distribution network, and is looking for talented and ambitious people to join the team.
As part of the technical and sales team, your job will consist of:
- Providing information/demonstrations for customers and distributors about our products, both in our office and at remote locations.
- Answering technical and sales questions from clients and distributors.
- Providing answers regarding ArKaos software and hardware products, and how they integrate with lighting consoles, LED lightings, VJ/DJ equipment, etc.
- Setting up and testing ArKaos media servers and third party peripheral products.
- Developing, submitting and negotiating business deals with customers (from receipt of tender to final contract).
- Helping to develop new markets.
- Arssuming public appearances, seminars, contests, sponsorships, events or exhibits, including trade-shows or open house events destined to increase product sales and raise brand awareness.
- Being an ArKaos brand ambassador around the world.
- promoting the use of ArKaos products and technology through talks, articles, blogging, user demonstrations, recorded demonstrations, or the creation of sample objects.
- Good technical interest and ability in both software and hardware.
- Ability to convince new and existing customers with a climate of credibility, professionalism and trust.
- Ability to manage a large number of business leads and a network of international customers.
- Background in the lighting and show industry is a must.
- Well familiar with Mac and PC platforms.
- Availability to travel frequently for short periods (2 weeks/month) worldwide.
- Ability to deal with technical and commercial specifications as well as requirements formulated explicitly or implicitly by customers.
- Experience with video technologies (editing, compression, preparing media).
- Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to produce educational materials including Power Point presentations, video accounts of training techniques and written procedures.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Structured and self-organized
- Service minded
- Independent and stress resistant
- Good communication skills
- Able to manage many tasks in parallel
- Passionate about ArKaos products
- Position based in the Brussels area in Belgium.
- Relocation at applicant’s charge.
- Salary depending on profile and experience.
- Job is immediately available.
Documents to provide
Cover letter and resume with photo